AUTHORS: We are currently CLOSED to unrequested submissions. Please check back in 2018 to see when we will reopen. Until then, unsolicited queries will be deleted without further notice. Thank you.
No phone calls please.
Note: Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in your submission being deleted or destroyed with no further information.
• We do not open email attachments. Your entire submission must appear in the body of the email and not as an attachment or embedded link. Emails with unrequested attachments or links will be deleted, unread.
• We are currently interested in all fiction including but not limited to Romance, YA, Erotica, LGBT, Mystery and more. If in doubt, send it. HOWEVER, we are NOT accepting picture books, children’s books, cook books, short stories, novellas, graphic novels, screenplays or poetry.
• Snail Mail Queries will be thrown out unopened. We accept email queries only. Do not pitch Eric via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or any other social media outlet. No unsolicited phone calls please.
• The subject line MUST contain the following: “QUERY: (The title of the manuscript and its genre)“. Please email a query letter along with the first chapter of your manuscript and a synopsis. You must include the word count in your email. Do NOT query us until your book is finished.
• Please include a brief synopsis in 1-2 paragraphs, an author bio or resume specifying credentials and publication credits, if any, a complete table of contents, plus estimated length of manuscript in words and pages.
• Also include two to three sample chapters (not the first), a description of the target audience, one page/paragraph on your book’s unique advantages, and a list of competing or comparable titles and how your book differs. Please do not send complete manuscripts unless a specific request is made for one.
Please Note: Due to an increasing volume of queries, our response time is now 6-8 weeks. However, the process may take longer depending on the volume of submissions we may be reviewing at a particular time. Please do not call to check on the status of your submission.